Passenger’s vape pen catches fire during flight to Sacramento

A Southwest Airlines passenger had to put out a fire on a flight headed to Sacramento Wednesday when his vape pen overheated in his pocket. A report by the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services says on a flight from San Diego to Sacramento, a passenger was in the plane’s bathroom when his vape pen started heating up in his pocket.

When he took it out, the report says the lithium battery in the e-cigarette started smoking and caught fire.

For complete article, click here.

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.ccrconsulting.org/